Can I Provide My Own Alcoholic Beverages?

Olde Dobbin Station offers alcohol packages to best suit your needs.  Please email Carrie McCoy for more details.  All alcohol must be purchased through Olde Dobbin Station, who will provide all bar tenders, plastic ware. All use of the bar is subject to a bar set up fee to include these items.

Posted in: Facilities